Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Clean I'm Clean

"I'm clean I'm clean" is kind of a weird title. I thought I'd write this because I finally found the perfect body wash and cleanser for men. Both these products are by Makaila Morgan and they are awesome! Yeah Yeah! I know it's a girl's name, but don't let that bother you.

My skin has not felt this clean or fresh in a long time. Typically, I use Gillette, Old Spice or some other over-the-counter body wash. I thought that it did a great job, but I always had to use lotion after each shower. I just thought that was what you were suppose to do after showering.

I learned about this product after getting my free Aisle19 shopping portal. When I visited the Makaila Morgan site via my portal, I learned that the ingredients used are the same that movie stars and people of wealth use. The only difference was the price.

I was never accustomed to using high quality skin products. It just didn't seem to make sense. But now I know better. It's kind of like being a millionaire. Once you're there, you never want to go back to where you were. I equate this product to that concept. Goodbye bad stuff, hello good stuff!

Find Out More Earn Cashback Now View My Site

No comments:

Post a Comment